The Best Stocking Stuffers for Teachers
Shopping for stocking stuffers is one of my favorite things to do for my family at Christmastime! My family still goes to our parent’s homes on Christmas morning and we open our childhood stockings. It is such a fun tradition! My Mom always fills my stocking with lots of things for my classroom. Here are a few of my favorite stocking stuffers for teachers!
- Paper Mate Flair Pens: Every teacher I know has a stash of Flair Pens in their classroom. They write perfectly and make writing lesson plans, lists, and notes so much more fun!
- Pilot G2 Pens: These are the easiest pens to grab, click, and grade with! I love that they don’t bleed through the paper and can write perfectly for long periods of time.
- Paper Mate InkJoy: Another favorite for clicking and grading! So many colors to choose from no matter what kind of mood I am in.
- Ticonderoga Pencils: My absolute favorite go-to for any task I need a pencil for. The lead does not break, the erasers work well, and I can sharpen over and over.
- Mr. Sketch Markers: Mr. Sketch Markers are my marker of choice for anchor charts. I also love to use them to write stars on my student’s papers when they do a great job. My firsties always go wild over smelling the marker on their paper!
- Fancy Colored Expo Markers: Nothing makes writing on whiteboards more fun than pretty colored Expo Markers!
- Colored Sharpies: Because you can never have enough sharpies in the classroom!
- Crayola Supertips Markers: The best marker for coloring. Enough said.
- Bath Bombs: The best thing for me after a LONG DAY of teaching is a relaxing soak with a fun bath bomb!
- Ahava Lotion: This is the best lotion I have found yet. Helps to keep my hands hydrated all day even with all the hand sanitizer and hand washing I do!
- Hand Sanitizer: Teachers are always around germs. I like to keep bottles in several places around my classroom to help us all stay healthy!
- Bullet Journal: A quick and easy way for a teacher to jot down a few thoughts about their day!
- Repositionable Glue Sticks: Elmer’s Repositionable Glue Sticks turn any paper into a post-it. You just add a strip of glue onto a piece of paper and you can peel and stick as many times as you need to! I love this for small anchor charts that I can move throughout the classroom as needed. It also helps me save money on all the fun accessories for my lesson plan books.
- Multicolor Mini Clothespins: Great for clipping student work on a line or the wall, clip charts, and clipping papers together.
- Magnetic dry erase board eraser: So much easier to use a magnetic eraser so I never lose it!
- Dry Erase Board Cleaner: Helps to keep the whiteboards sparkling white!
- Googly Eyes
- Pipe Cleaners
- Pom Pom Balls
- Velcro Dots
I hope this post has given you a few fun ideas for the teacher in your life! You are sure to impress with all of these fun stocking stuffers!
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. I earn a small commission each time someone makes a purchase through one of my affiliate links, which helps to support The Primary Brain blog. As always, I only recommend products that I love and all ideas shared are my own.
Feel free to share!